VAT Mode:
Click here to view larger image

Click here to view larger image

1887-P Morgan Silver Dollar NGC MS65 Great Color

E-mail this product to a friend E-mail this product to a friend

Previous Item  Go Back to the Category  Next 

This 1887-P Morgan Silver Dollar has great eye appeal and nice luster. Obverse is 95% bright white. The other 5% - rich colors of blue, purple and orange. Reverse has light toning with hues of blue, pink and yellow. Certified: NGC MS65

SKU: PSB4459
Price: $245.00